|WalkingPad A1||WalkingPad A1 Pro||WalkingPad C1||WalkingPad R1 Pro|
2. How do I use the APP with my WalkingPad?
Please download the WalkingPad app from the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, or scan the QR code on the box of the WalkingPad.
Create an account with your email. After you create an account with your email, you will receive a verification email to verify your account. Then you will be able to login. If you did not receive the verification email, please check your junk mailbox. If nothing received, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What battery do I need for my WalkingPad remote?
For all of our models, a CR2032 battery is required for your WalkingPad remote. One battery is included with the machine.
4. Can you run at 6 km/hr on the A1, A1 Pro & C1 models?
Yes, you can run on this. Do note the maximum weight capacity on the machine at 220 lbs maximum.
5. Does the WalkingPad require maintenance?
The only maintenance the WalkingPad requires is to adjust the tracking on the belt from time to time. This is simply done with the provided hex key and to slightly turn two screws at the end of the belt.
6. What are the power requirements?
All of our WalkingPad models utilize standard 110 V, 50 Hz power supply and designed to work with North American (Canada/USA) standard power.
7. How fast does the WalkingPad go?
- WalkingPad R1 Pro - 6.2mph / 10km/h
- WalkingPad A1, C1 - 3.7mph / 6km/h
8. How do you unlock the limit speed to 6 km/hr?
- Walk on Walkingpad for more than 1 km at the capped 3 km / hr speed. The the speed can be unlocked automatically, this design is used to protect novices.
- Download the WalkingPad app to unlock. Refer to Question #2 above.
9. What phones can be connected to the WalkingPad?
Any brand of smartphone with Bluetooth using the WalkingPad app.
10. How do you operate WalkingPad when the remote control doesn't work?
Please verify that a CR2032 battery is installed in the remote. When switching on the WalkingPad, press the mode switch button on the remote control within 5 seconds, then it will be matched with your WalkingPad.
11. How do you turn on the WalkingPad?
There is a power switch on the power head of the machine. The machine panel will display when turned on.
12. What can I expect from WalkingPad Canada warranty-wise?
6 months free warranty & maintenance. If something doesn't work properly, we will help you replace or fix the unit free of charge.
13. What's the weight capacity of WalkingPad?
- WalkingPad R1 Pro - 110kg/242lbs
- WalkingPad A1, C1 - 100kg/220lbs
14. How do you lubricate the belt?
- Turn off the machine and unplug the power cord.
- Lift up the belt and apply the included silicone oil on the backside of the belt.
- Turn on the machine again and keep the machine running under 4 km/hr for 10-20 seconds.
- Only apply 5 ml - 10 ml of the silicone oil each time, too much oil will make the belt slip.
- Apply the silicone oil once every 3 months.
15. How do you adjust the belt?
Press and hold both mode switch button and acceleration button on the remote control for 3 seconds.
- Front panel shows 'CALI' and the WalkingPad is set to run at 4 km/h (2.5 mph).
- If belt deviates to the left: Turn the left adjusting screw for a half-circle clockwise.
- If belt deviates to the right: Turn the right adjusting screw for a half-circle clockwise.
- If belt is slipping: Turn both left and right adjusting screw for a half-circle clockwise at same time.
- Keep the machine running for 1-2 minutes and check whether it needs to be readjusted.
16. The belt on my WalkingPad has a junction or diagonal striation?
Every belt of any treadmill has the junction, this is normal.
17. What data will display on the LCD of the WalkingPad?
The LED display shows walking time, speed, walking distance, steps, and calories burned.
18. Where can I download the app?
You can search the APP from both Google Play store and Apple APP store and complete installation.
19. The device can't connect to the app, the device WiFi flashes fast.
If the WiFi light flashes rapidly or can't find the device and the network times out, please follow this method: Press the big button on the right side of the device and press it one, pause for 3 seconds, then press again. At this time, the WiFi light becomes slower and then restarts. You can reconnect the device (hold the big button on the right for 3 seconds, pause for 1 second, then press for another 3 seconds and then turn the power off).
20. My WalkingPad doesn't fold completely flat.
Please check if the folding position is stuck or trapped with anything, otherwise try to press it harder.
21. How to solve the black screen when booting the device?
- Check that the power switch is turned on
- If the white light is on but the screen is black. Please try to replace another power cable or plug.
22. Three modes: "Standby" "M mode" "A mode", What do they stand for?
- "Standby" puts the machine into energy conservation mode.
- "M" means manual speed.
- "A" means automatic speed.
23. How to use "A" mode?
The start-up requires the customer to stand at the head part of the belt before the device runs. The head section of the walking belt is acceleration, the middle section is constant speed, and the rear section is deceleration (stop). You must use the WalkingPad on a hard, flat surface, or on the WalkingPad Mat to properly use this function. Any surface that is not flat will cause the "A" mode to not work properly due to sensors on the conveyor.
24. What should I do if the device shows an error code?
If the WalkingPad prompts codes starting with "E". It may be caused by transportation or movement of the device. Please power off the WalkingPad for about 10 minutes, and then restart, the code may disappear.
- E01 means drive communication error
- E02 means motor abnormality
- E05 means over current protection
- E06 means motor protection
- E08 means sensor error
- E10 or E11, WalkingPad it will automatically resume after the countdown.
For these codes issues (other than E10 or E11), please contact our support for help.
25. What should I do if the machine screen displays "Press" or "Rest"?
- "Press", please press the remote controller's function key to exit.
- "Rest". please contact our support.
26. What should I do if the device has an abnormal noise?
- Slamming noise, you may place a treadmill floor mat under the WalkingPad.
- Motor carbon brush whistling (very sharp metal whistling sound), or front/rear drum abnormal sound -- If this situation continues for a couple of days, please contact our support for maintenance.
- If the motor cover is grinding the walking belt or magnetic friction sound, please contact our support for maintenance.
27. What if the remote controller does not work?
You need to match the device and the remote controller first. When the power is turned on, a white progress bar appears. on the WalkingPad LED display. Press the remote controller's function button 5-8 times to match with the WalkingPad. If successful, the WalkingPad will be switching modes. If not successful, check if the battery is installed correctly. If it is correct, you may need a new remote control.
28. Does it matter that I walk on the WalkingPad while watching TV or working?
No, you can walk while watching TV or under your desk if you like. Using it in "M" mode is the best so there is no abrupt changes to the speed.
Q:What should I do if the belt becomes hot?
A: The walking belt can get hot due to friction, this is normal. You can wear shoes or socks when using the WalkingPad.